The Columbia Board of REALTORS® established the Retired Membership in 2019 as an opportunity for former REALTOR® members to apply for social membership.
Former REALTOR® members who are at least 62 years of age and/or individuals who maintained membership (not necessarily consecutive) with CBOR, or another local REALTOR® Association, for twenty-five years (or more) are eligible to join!
Retired Members will have the opportunity to enjoy the following benefits*:
- Quarterly CBOR Happy Hours
- CBOR Annual Installation Banquet
- CBOR Annual Membership Meeting
- CBOR Alumni Member Happy Hour
- CBOR RPAC Events
- CBOR Special Events
- Receive CBOR weekly newsletter
- Attend continuing education classes at CBOR member rate
- Able to serve on taskforces as appointed by CBOR Leadership Team members
- Included on NAR and Missouri REALTORS® Call for Actions
*Some of the items listed above will incur additional fees to attend.